Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tornado warning

We were under a tornado warning earlier. I was caught in the storm on the way home from town. I drove 70 mph to get out of the storm and got home in time to get in the shelter before the storm got here. It was Unbelivable! I know I was crazy. All i could think was of my son being at my mom's especially being in trailer so had to get in the old house for safety. It passed within .1/2 mile from here. Jeez!

Now Tropical Storm Ike is on the way here which mean more RAINS which will bring floods and winds! Good news I have a/c now but it is not hooked up. Ahh~ lol It was so HUMID the last couple of days! ugh! I took lot of showers to stay cool! ha!! :P

As you know Gustav Remants did came here and brought lot of floods and rains. It did damaged the playhouse roof. Lot of memories in that one! :( I got several pictures of the damages and the floods if you go to the my photobucket album on the right where my favorite links are. Look for Gustav Remants, ok. :)

Anyway TJ's kitty died last Tuesday. We both are sad. :( Hercules was playing hard with her and didnt know any better. The kitty went in shock and died the next day. :( I was so mad at Hercules. he is still doing it with the kittens. I had to use the newspaper to stop him. Hope this will works. sigh!

Wild cat Ashy got hit but is ok but just limping. She can walk on it so she will be ok. She always hang around the road. She is an idiot. I hope she will learn a lesson and not stay there anymore.

I am doing ok as I am still hanging in there but I still can't sleep well even with the medicine that Doctor prescribed for me. :( Maybe within few weeks I will be back to normal? I hope. Just wait and see. :)

I hope all of you have a dry weekend! :)


As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com