Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Cloudy day.... :(

Hi everyone,

Today is another blah day. It's been cloudy the last few days. It did stormed last night as I noticed the leaves are on the ground everywhere. I slept thru so obiviously it was not that bad? I don't know. I can't hear? haha! :P

Yesterday I got another bad news. Sigh. I got text message from my son's father that possum or cat is on the road dead. I was like dreading the moment that it is one of our cats. At first I thought it was a possum because of the hair colors then I realized it is Turtle, TJ's cat. I was like oh no. I felt bad for TJ as he loved that cat. So I picked the body up and put it in the trash bag and put it beside for my nephew to come and bury it for me due to me still a bit sore from surgery.

Anyhow I was sitting here typing away then saw Turtle was sitting on the step watching out the door. I was like WTF?! I was like no way?? It can't be? I thought it was a ghost of Turtle? I rubbed my eyes to make sure and he is still there? He is??? Huh???

So I called out and he turned his head around and I said U are still alive??? I got out of my chair and walked to him and touched him and pet him. He is ALIVE! I got confused? Then who was that on the road that I picked up yesterday morning???

I recounted all of my cats again. Calling out to the cats and counted them. Only one didn't showed up?? It was then I realized it was Snowball. :( I realized now that I didn't see him this morning. he always follow me on the walks? he's gone. Oh no not my snowball. :(

Well they both look alike U know as they are Siamese cats. :( I will miss him.

RIP Snowball! :(


Yesterday they said the gas prices had risen to $3.75... I was like WTF??? I dunno about today.. I have to go to town to do errands for my mom. jeez..

I hope all of you have an ordinary day! :)

As always,
Ginger :)

Enjoy the Petwarmers below.... :)


~ Welcome to Petwarmers ~
http://www.petwarmers.com


We all know what P.S. is talking about in his short story today.
However, many of us find it hard to put in words.
That's why you'll be shaking your head in agreement -- and in
thanks -- for P.S.'s expression that pretty much sums it all up.
Do you have any thoughts to add?

___________________________________________

ENJOY CHOCOLATE THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU

Ummm, now there's a healthy, delicious dark Belgium chocolate. It's
called Xocai (show sigh). It's the most powerful, health promoting
and greatest tasting chocolate ever. Loaded with free radical
fighting anti- oxidants. Xocai blends the flavors of dark chocolate
with blueberries, grapes and Acai berries. Yummy. Just wait till
your friends taste it. They'll order through you and you'll make
money. Get the delicious facts now. Just click on the link.
http://www.hclpro.com/richardsimpson?=pet

___________________________________________


TRUST
by P.S. Gifford

I trust my best friend one hundred percent, without any question or doubt.
I tell him all of my secrets, share my dreams, confide my fears
and confess my sins. He listens without ever passing judgment.
I always feel better after confiding in him and I feel that
everybody should have someone they can talk to discreetly. It is
cathartic sharing your deepest most private feelings.
Trust me on this.
I have told him things I would not dream in telling anyone else
and I know that he would never betray my trust in a million years.
Often times we enjoy walking as we chat, maybe along an isolated
beach, or sometimes in the mountains. It is invigorating simply
being outdoors with him and whilst sharing his loyal company I have
been inspired to write many of my stories. Being with him is
liberating for the mind.
Talking openly seems to have a marvelously stimulating affect on
my imagination. It is as if he is some sort of magical catalyst to
my inner truer self. Being with him allows me to tap into my deepest
feelings. He truly makes me appreciate the simpler things in life.
He is not swayed by materialistic things. He does not care what car
I drive, what zip code my house is in, or how much money I earn. He
appreciates me for precisely what I am.
Chester has been a part of my life for six years now. And, to
be perfectly frank, I can not even imagine him not being a part of
it. There is great comfort in knowing that Chester will never think
bad of me, no matter what I tell him.
I swear he is better than any psychoanalyst. I have no need to
pay anyone one hundred dollars an hour to analyze me.
He is watching me type this and looks most curious. I suspect
he knows I am writing about him. I swear he knows me so well I swear
that he can, on occasion, almost read my thoughts. I will read it to
him before I hit the send key. He will get a good kick out of it I
am sure.
Then I will give his belly a good old scratch and take my
beloved dog for a good hearty walk up the creek.
Chester came from a dog shelter and had been terribly abused.
But, he brings unconditional love into my life on a level that no
person could ever compete.
People are flawed. People can be vindictive, cruel and just plain mean.
Dogs are loving. Dogs are forgiving, sweet and just plain needy.
Yes, I have been blessed with a loving wife, a fantastic son,
and numerous friends who I trust ninety percent of the time. With my
wife it is ninety nine percent.
But even then humans are prone to anger, and anger tampers with
the rational part of the mind, and people often say things that they
will later regret.
I know that all my secrets are completely save with Chester...

-- P.S. Gifford

___________________________________________
You can visit P.S.'s website at: http://www.psgifford.com
___________________________________________

2 comments:

Kath said...

Oh no about the cat... might not be a bad idea to keep them in the house just to be safe. RIP Snowball. :(

PSGifford said...

Sorry to read about Snowball-

PS Gifford

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com