Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What a long and fun day!

Hello Sorry I had not blogged in since last week. I didn't have much things to say. :)

Memorial Day weekend had came and gone. All I did was stayed home and watched movies on TV. We had 2 thunderstorms that were bad. Two nights ago it was lightnings and electricity went off and back on over and over. It was wild night then yesterday morning, We had another storm. jeez not again! ugh!

Bad thing is that I had to drive TJ to school in the downpour. I couldn't see the road so I had to drive slow. I made it there and back home safely. Whew! I got wet and had to change clothes 3 times. By the time I got home- the driveway got flooded. The water got all way up to my calf leg. My shoes got soaked! The water was everywhere.. it was overflowing onto the road from ditch. That was how bad it was. Flash Flood warning was issued for here. Finally it stopped around 10:40 AM. Wow it was unbelivable! Whew! Finally water had receded. Thank goodness! :)

Today all I did was going to town to my appointment and do the errands like renew the tag for my car then eat lunch at where my sister works. Waiting for TJ's class to come to City Park for fun day for their efforts on Benchmarks tests last month. I went and meet TJ's class. TJ was surprised to see me there. He didn't expect me to be there? He was so happy! :)

I gave TJ the balloon that Aunt Dori got for him. He accidently let it go and it flew away. He got upset. I told him I will get him another one at Wal-Mart. It was fun to watch kids run and play. Good excerise for all.

They all had snack and drink by the time they were done. All had boarded the bus and fixed to leave. I saw a kid leaving with her parents. TJ said can i come home with you? I said I dont see why not? I asked the teacher and she said yes sure. here is paper so i signed TJ out.

We went and saw my sister at her work and told her that his balloon flew away. She gave 2 dollars to him to get another one. We went to the place to get the balloon. TJ saw a beautiful dragon and said he have to have it! so dragon it is. not balloon! LOL.. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get stuffs. I saw they had new Mountain Dew Revolution (Wild Berry) but didn't see others? I tried it and it is delicious! After that we went home! :)

We stopped by the gas station to see if they have more Mountain Dew flavors like Supernova and Voltage. They had both so I got it. I tried Supernova(Strawberry flavor) it's ok. I haven't tried Voltage yet as I will try it tonight. :)

Oh yeah tomorrow is the last day of school for TJ. How exciting as summer vacation will start for all kids. I will be going to the school for Award ceremony that will start at 9 AM.

When kids start school in the fall, they will be going to the new building. TJ and I can't wait to go to the Open house in August. I wondered what it look like. We can't wait to see the new classrooms, new Library and new cafteria! :)

I hope all of you have great evening! Take care!

As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com