Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is 6 weeks a milestone? Hmm..

Last Tuesday was the 6 weeks since my surgery. A milestone? Hmm, no it is just numbers. Right? Oh well it's not a biggie deal ha!

Anyway this morning I went to Dr appointment for my 6 weeks following up care for my surgery.

I ask questions and got them answered...Here are real questions I asked.

Like do I have to come in for pap smear yearly? He said yes.

I have night sweats and hot flashes every night. is there anything that can help relieve the symptoms? he answered it will go away.. yeah right.. when?? he said DUNNO it depend on individual.

I asked is there vitamins to help relieve the symptoms. he said no.

What is the weight limit to lift anything? he said 25 lbs.. for the rest of your life.. I gulped? he said if you did then there will be problems. Yikes.

I asked more questions but didn't want to tell you as it is none of your beeswax business. :D

he said I will see you next year with a big smile and waved bye bye.

so that is the end of my Hysterectomy journey ...

So what is the next Journey I will be going on? I wonder? I am still pondering on this. Hmm. I saw a sign on the way back home. It said... Fear not for there is tomorrow. For God will be there for you. That is a comfort to know he is always with us. isn't it? Praise God! :)

I saw on the TV news that we are in for bad storms today and tomorrow with possible of Thunderstorms and Tornadoes. oh jeez not again! :( I was going to go back to bed and sleep because I didn't sleep well last night as I tossed and turned. Oh well. such life due to pets? heheh.

Last night I had night sweats and it was hot. I had to turn a/c on. what a relief! ugh! I kept waking up few times first because of dogs wanting to go outside to do their business then my cat Oreo bothering me for attention. He just want me to snuggle with him in my arms. LOL.. but I guess I will have to wait till tonight to ZZZ so for now watch the weather and pray there will not be any bad storms coming our way.

It's gonna be a long day for me. Sigh!



As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com