Thursday, June 12, 2008

100 Things About Me: Thanks to Katzie and Heather :)

100 Things About Me:


1. I was born in Morrilton the only city listed on geographical no name exist anywhere in the world but ONE right here in Arkansas and was raised in the country.
2. we still live here in the country where I grew up.
3. I moved out when I was 20 years old living on my own in Morrilton for the first time. It was scary!
4. I never met my dad's dad and mom as they died before I was born in 1960's.
5. My grandma had my dad when she was 39 years old.
6. I have 2 real sisters, 3 half brothers, 2 half sisters, 2 stepsisters and 1 stepbrother.
7. I never met my half brother and my half sister on my dad's side.
8. I was born hard of hearing due to rubella but can talk pretty good but not 100% perfect but I try. I can hear even without hearing aid.

9.I grew up using SEE signs... but now?? PSE.. :)

10. I am separated from my husband for almost one year.

11. I have 4 kids but TJ is the only living son. I had twin sons and a daughter.
12. I was a wild child.
13. I took apart my hearing aid when I was 2 years old and putting them back together.. Believe it or not they still worked! lol..
14. I wandered off when I was 2 and everyone looked for me all day.. Guess where I was.. asleep under the bed... LOL
15. I grew up around animals..We have had many different kind of pets.. dogs, cats, possum, snakes, crows, birds, cows, horse, chickens, roosters, rabbits, fishes, pigeons, turkey, peacocks, ducks, geese, pigs, etc...
16. I was 2 when I locked a young hen in a cabinet in the barn. I forgot about it days later and I remember about the chicken and went to let it out.. it was barely alive.. I just saved it from death.. it followed me everywhere and slept with me even in my bed...
17. I set the barn on fire and I lied and said it was God who sent the lightning that set it on fire. I set it on fire, oops! lol.. barn was not destroyed, thank goodness.
18. I set the field on fire too.. lol.. I was fascinated with fires.
19. I chased tornadoes.. but now I hate them as it hit Conway county 4 times less than within 5 months this year 2008- close call.
20. I got my first closed captioning device when I was 11 years old for my birthday.
21. I am a Scorpio.
22. My son is a cancer.
23. My twin sons were born on Oct 6, 1995 and TJ was born on June 23, 1999. June is the 6th month of the year and I was 23 when I had the twins...6-23 coincidence??
24. I was born at 1:24 AM and my son TJ was born at 1:24 PM.
25. most of my family all have brown and black hairs except me, my sister Sherry and TJ... we have red hairs..no one else....
26. My favorite color used to be red when I was young.. now its purple..
27. I refused to wear red T-shirt and blue short due to the nightmare that I had when I was young..
28. I still have nightmares of King Kong movie..
29. I used to wear make up when I was young but now? I don't ...
30. My favorite flowers are Sunflowers, Jonquil and Lilac.
31. My mom and my dad were never married. They were common in law marriage.
32. my mom had me when she was 34.
33. My dad died one day before his birthday of full blown AIDS in 1987.
34. My mom used to work at Levi's for many years till she found out I was born deaf so she stopped working to take care of me and drive me to therapy.
35. my favorite place is Beirut- our secret place in the woods.
36. I have 12 nephews and 5 nieces, 8 great nephews (one more haven't arrived.. he will be here next month so it will be 9) 8 great nieces.
37. I had 4 surgeries already
38. I was clumsy all of my life.. Broke my ankle and I cried in front of EVERYONE at public school when I was 14 and had a cast on plus spraining my ankles so many times that I lost counts.. Now I have plantar fasciitis in my right leg :(
39. I graduated from Arkansas School for the Deaf in 1991 with Honors Diploma and went to national Institue for the Deaf in Rochester, NY but short time.
40. I was popular when I was in school flirting with boys...
41. I had my first kiss when I was 11. lol..
42. my first love was Kenny... we were together for 7 years till he cheated on me with a lady name Michelle who he got pregnant and had to married her...
43. my second love was TJ's father... we were together and living together for 2 years till he cheated on me with a lady name Michelle.. they got married..
44. I hate the name Michelle.... no offense....
45. I have always have bad luck with number 6 for some reasons...
46. my first job was working in downtown office in Little Rock cleaning the office..
47. the longest job I ever have is working at Blue Bonnett for 12 years .. first it was a dishwasher then prep cook, then head cook
48. I volunteered lot of my time helping at TJ's school with activities and field trips.
49. I love stargazing and still love to look at sky...
50. I love reading books.. since I was young...
51. my mom didn't graduate from high school.. my 2 brothers and 2 sisters didn't graduate either.. my sister sherry and I are the only ones that graduated from High school.
52. all of my siblings finally got their Ged.. my brother got his GED 2 years ago.. Finally.
53. my siblings all got married before they turned 18 and divorced by the time they turned 20. I am the only one never married till 34 years old... lol
54. I am a quiet person and still is shy...
55. I love watching movies...
56. my dad refused to let us watch TV when we were young.. after dad moved out when I was 11.. we finally get to watch TV anytime we wanted to... Yay!
56. my last name is a rare name...it mean a baby girl horse. There is not many of it in the world.
58. I still keep my maiden name not the married name.
59. I watched my first xxx movie with my mom when I was 16... lol...
60. I love horror movies.. I kept watching them over and over...
61. I was suppose to be born on Halloween but born 2 days later..
62. I won First place for an art award for best artwork for Arkansas's State Park. I still have the certificate but not the artwork. It is somewhere in the state government building.
63. I grew up thinking clouds are ghosts...
64. I love doing arts painting, drawing, etc.. I still have the painting picture that I did of an owl. :)
65. my sister Dorrie and my niece Carissa both were born on Friday the 13th.
66. My favorite shows are Days of Our lives, ER, CSI: LV, CSI: Miami, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette
67. when I was a little girl- I wanted to own a yellow vw bug.
68. My dream was to get married somewhere in mountain overlook under an arch of flowers.. it never happened. ha..
69. my husband and I eloped to the courthouse in Morrilton. we never had a honeymoon. jeez.
70. I don't want to have more kids. I did had tubal ligation in 2003. I had complications. Now I have hysterectomy this past march 2008.
71. I am going thru menopause.. :(
72. My favorite season is Fall and Winter.
73. I love acting... I was in drama club and stage productions all of my life..
74. I love to sign to the songs...
75. I love riding on the bike in the rain...
76. I got bitten by a brown recluse spider on my left knee when I was 16.. it was painful and horrible summer using crutches and I couldn't go swimming... :(
77. I am allergic to amoxiciallian and sulfa.
78. I couldn't go to basketball tourney with the teams to Illinois due to being allergic to amoxiciallian.. I was so MAD! :(
79. my laughs sound like a witch... it goes like this... heheheh
80. I was told I look like Jodie Foster??? I don't know?? do I?? hmm
81. my son TJ is a miracle child.. :)
82. I don't have any patience at all :X .. I gotta have them get over with.. GRR
83. I can be funny...
84. I disliked shrimp... ugh! look at their beaded eyes.. they look horrible!
85. I used to go in the AOL deaf chat room every night till having a baby change.. now I don't go in there anymore.. LOL
86. I have been on Internet for 12 years now.
87. I have been smoke free for 10 years this month June 20th.
88. I have been drug free for 15 years now.
89. I still have a best friend who I talk to and keep in touch since we both were 2 years old.
90. I am not the only deaf person in my family. My cousin is deaf and he has CI. My sister was deaf for short time due to bus accident and while swimming I accidentally kicked her head and she was able to hear again after not hearing for 2 years. Lucky!
91. I have Meniere's Disease since 1997 due to auto accident.
92. I am right handed and my right hand is weak..I used to have pretty handwriting but not anymore. :(
93. I love pizza, cucumber in vinegar and water cookie dough's
94. I got to go to Bahamas for my Senior Trip. It was awesome!
95. I am the only one who have good memories with everyone's birthdays in my family.
96. I was known as Miss Map.
97. I love Social Sciences, Reading, and Science.
98. I was on Honor Roll many times and was on NHS too.
99. all of my families live in California.
100. I am a tomboy but yet still a hopeless romantic at heart. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, yours is more interesting!!!

Kath said...

Very interesting wildchild!! Now you need to get your sister to kick in your head and say good bye to miniere disease!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com