Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How Internet Dating Really Works!


I found this off Alldeaf.com. It does sound like me. Dreaming happily when I found someone and then wake up snuggle with my pillow...Then I realized it's only a dream. The reality is that I am still alone.. grrrr.. It sucks but don't get me wrong. I am not desperate but it's been too long and I have been alone for many years. Oh well! It would be nice even to have a boyfriend and have fun and enjoy what life offer right now knowing tomorrow may not come? Sigh! :(

Anyway TJ still is not feeling well. We are going back to town and exchange the fan as it made noise! ahh! It is no good! :( Also do the errands that I didn't finish yesterday due to being distracted by TJ being sick and nauseated. I hope I can do it today without any distractions! GRRR. If it happens again, then I may have to leave TJ with my mom or his stepmother MIchelle. LOL...

Our sunflowers are growing. They are pretty and we can't wait for them to bloom! Hurry and Hurry! LOL pfft.

I hope all of you have a great day and take care! :)

As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com