Thursday, June 12, 2008

Donkey- Smart Ass? lol

Hi everyone,

I am so fooking tired as I didn't have enough sleep the last couple of nights.... Here is what happened... ok it started the night before, the damn dumb ass (donkey) just walked by and freaked me out... That was 11:30 PM... I was like oh shit.. so I had to call my sister Jo Jo.. She was not home as she was out with her friend.. so I had to pet the donkey and keep him calm for one fooking hour till Jo Jo got here. She put him out in the pasture... So all is good ....Or I thought so...

Then my mom and I heard dogs barking.. I was like not again so I walked outside and sure enough dumb ass is right there by the gate waiting for me.. I was like what are you doing you dumb ass??? So I had to get the feed and give to him then I came back in and told mom to call Jo Jo again! Donkey is out again which she did. I went back outside and waited with the donkey...

I was watching the sky and it was a beautiful night- perfect for stargazing but damn gnats and mosquitos were eating me alive!!!! GRRR.. I petted the donkey and talked to him while waiting for Jo Jo.. She sure took her sweet time.. 45 fooking minutes..Damn finally she got here and said sorry they were out of gas and had to siphoned the gas out of the lawn mower.. I was like OK... So finally they tied up the donkey to the line out in the front yard... then they left again... So all is good..... right???

Wrong! 2 hours later I had a funny feeling so I thought I'd better check on the donkey.. so I went outside and looked at donkey.. OMG he was STUCK!!!! ropes were all over his body.. He was on ground and couldn't breath... and he kept yelling... Oh I felt so bad! :(

I tried to get the rope loose...I really tried.. DAMN it was SO fooking tight... I couldn't due to my weak hand.. so I had to hurry and told mom.. call JO JO NOW!! IT'S emergency!!!!! She called Jo Jo again.. She came within 10 minutes and her friend helped her and they finally got the donkey LOOSE.. Whew!

THANK GOD! He is Ok... He was close to death as he wouldn't get up.. He was in shock.. So we waited and give him water and wash him down because he was hot and sweating.. Finally a hour later he did got up and walked around. So we took him by the old house and tied him to the tree.. we tied 5 times.. I kept checking on him thinking he will be ok.. So by the time it was 4:30 AM- I went to bed sleeping but woke up at 8:20 am with DONKEY in my mind.. So I got up and went outside to check on him to make sure he is ok.. He is OK... but guess what??? Remember we tied 5 times?? Well it was tied one time now and fixed to get loose... LOL... Good thing I got up just in time to get him tied again... hahah....

It was funny... You know I have heard stories and told mom that I thought donkey is a dumb ass because they won't obey you and wont do anything for you but that damn donkey is SMART ASS... He know how to get out of the fence and want your attention... He is not a dumb ass after all now that's his nickname is Smart ASS!

Last night I couldn't sleep because I had to go outside every 2 hours and look to make sure donkey stay in the pasture... Finally thinking he will be ok so I went to bed after 3 AM... But I woke up at 8:10 AM and I got up to check on Donkey to make sure he stay in the pasture.. He is still there! Whew! :)

Now I got fooking bad headaches for not sleeping enough.. lol..It will be a long day for me but I will live like I always do. :P

Uh oh....We had a scare earlier as TJ said the smart ass is gone! OH FUCK...... Talking about a loose ass.. HA HA! He still is in the pasture... So I am relieved... Whew.... I hope Smart Ass will stay where he is or he will have a problem with me! lol... :D

Have a great day ya'll!

As always,
Ginger :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh boy! That donkey sure can be dumb ass sometime.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com