Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blue Monday- Blue ankle...

Good day to all of you...

I have been busy the last few days as I was with a friend. I had a good time but the bad thing is that I fell down yesterday and hurt my ankle badly. I was not paying attention to where I was going and fell into a hole. I had to go to er and thank goodness it's not broken! whew! But dang it throbbed all night as I couldn't sleep none at all! :( sniffing

Funny thing is that my friend fell down last night too. He had a cut with huge knot on his shin of the leg. Ouch! He went out of the front door and got spooked by the spider web so he ran back in and fell over the table. He is scared of spiders. poor guy! heh! Guess we are two of a kinds! ha ha ha!

TJ and I are going to stay at friends house for at least 2 days.. We are going to watch movies and swimming. So hope all of you have a great week! :)

As always,
Ginger :)

2 comments:

Kath said...

You two are real clumsy! lol! Too funny but luckily you two didn't break a bone. Geez be careful! :o)

Heather said...

Oh man!! Gotta to be more careful!!! I know I will have to be more careful as I am getting older...

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com