Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love sucks!

Good morning to all of you. I am sure you are surprised to see me up late at this hour? I just can't sleep as lot of things are racing thru my mind but that is not the only reason why as I am in a bad mood, too. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just want to scream at the world... Why?

Right now I am feeling hurt and have been crying alots since last night..I am not going to post all of this as it's none of your beeswax business! This definitely SUCKS! WHY??? WHY?? ARGH!!!!! *crying* *sniffing* This fuckin sucks! :*(

Lastly before I close this but I can say this...

LOVE SUCKS!


So whatever.... sorry but I had to vent.... *crying*

Thank you for listening to me....

As always,
Ginger :(

2 comments:

Heather said...

It'll be okay. And you are right, Love sucks!! People sucks too, and everything sucks too. It's hard to find the answer the question "Why?"
You are strong woman, and you got a very good vent to scream out from your lung. I felt that sometime when it comes to me.

Hang in there..

Kath said...

Great vent girl and I hope you're feeling a bit better now since its been few days. Love and life can be a real b*tch sometimes. Stay strong especially for TJ and ofc, hang in there girl.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com