Monday, July 7, 2008

Blue Monday? ... Nah....

Hi everyone!

Was it a Blue Monday? Nah.. It was a HOT and Humid Monday! I thought the A/C went out in my car but I realized it was set on wrong setting, duh me! Ugh, LOL! We were sweating so profusely! ugh! haha! Still we had a good day... We went to snake exhibit and croc exhibit at Morrilton. TJ was so excited to see King Cobra up close as it is his favorite reptile. ugh. ha! :)

There were several albino snakes (rattlesnakes, vipers, and speckled spitting cobra there.) I was surprised. I never seen one (albino speckled spitting cobra) before. So it was very interesting! Afterwards we went shopping then we went back home and fixed the dinner. I was kinda glad to be home cuz of A/C LOL.. hehe! :P

So what did I do for the 4th of July weekend? It was fine. I went to two different cookouts..One was on Friday afternoon here at my mom's. And it rained almost all morning. We were supposed to go swimming but it was cancelled. So I watched lot of Christmas movies on Lifetime channel. TJ played with the toys lol. We didnt go to watch fireworks orginally as planned due to me being dizzy and vertigo attacks due to Meniere's disease so we stayed home to watch fireworks and Dateline show about tornado 2008 on television.

Then on Saturday we went and see several of my old friends from school at Chick Fila restaurant in Conway. The thunderstorm came and it was bad. Lot of lightnings and thunders. TJ's Father and my good friend texted me and telling me to come home. I didn't like the idea of driving into the thunderstorm? So I rode the storm out with my friends. We stayed there for few hours. It was great to see them again! I sure missed them so much! :)

By then it was getting to 9 PM so it was time to leave. We went to Target then to Wal-mart to get whatever TJ wanted as he got birthday money to spend on. He got Power Rangers Jungle Fury Megazoids and he was happy with it! We have been looking for that since last year. Finally! Whew! AFterwards I dropped TJ off at his father's house. Finally I have a break but only for one day. LOL.

Then Sunday afternoon I went and saw my best friend and hanged out with her at my second momma's house. It was good to catch up on news and watching kids play in the water and all that. After that I went to my brother's house for a late 4th cook out/celebration to celebrate my niece's newborn baby as she had the baby yesterday.

Yes Carissa had her baby born at 2:36 PM and 7 lb and 3 oz. I don't know how big the baby is though. The baby was due on July 6th. Sure enough the baby arrived right on time! Ha! The baby's name is Jonathan Alexandre Haydn G. I am a Great Auntie again for 5th times or whatever? I have lost count, LOL! heheh! :P

Last night I watched the West sky for short time as it finally cleared up as it was cloudy the last few days so it was awesome to see moon near Saturn and Mars! :) So overall I had a nice weekend except the stupid dizziness and vertigo attacks as I can't help it! :(

Oh yeah... I finally figured it out why I have been getting Migraine headaches all week. I bought a diary creamer the week before and the flavor is Chocolate Raspberry so could it be? I didn't put it in my coffee the last couple of days and I haven't got the attack yet? So obiviously that is the culprit? Hmm! Oh jeez! I loved the flavor as it tasted so great! Oh well I bought another diary creamer and it's French Vanilla which is my other favorite flavor.. Does that mean I am allergic to chocolate raspberry, I wonder? Oh man! I love chocolates! :(


Well I better stop for now so ya'll take care and have a great week! :)

As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com