Thursday, August 7, 2008

Drama, Drama.. Jeez !

Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while. I have been away from the computer as you can see. I have been away from home too long. I have been staying at my ex's mom's house then ex's apartment. Guess what? More drama .. neverending in my life.. when can it end? Fuck this.

It was a wild night because of drama that went on. So I stayed up till 7 am. Finally we went to bed but woke up after 9 am due to that someone showing up AGAIN. More Drama! I am fucking tired! I just got home and is unhappy. It hurts. No I am not ok but even more I am PISSED off! Fuck this. Pardon my language. I even hit my hand on the cabinet and it was bleeding. LOL. It didn't hurt, believe it or not. hahaha! I guess I am numb right now but I don't frankly give shit at all. LOL.

Drama, Drama. Blah Blah! Fuck this. I really am sick of this. This happened before so this is twice that it happened. Jeez. Men sucks, really. It is a fact of life. What can I say? Shit!

I am gonna say.. Fuck this..I know. I said it alots but I had to say it. If you don't like it then don't read my blog for all I care! If you are still reading...
Oh yeah.. While I was driving home I did felt like driving fast and hit the tree and end my life right there.. but I can't.. I have TJ to think of.. So I'm not gonna do this but it hurts, dammit!

Why? I know I will never get any fucking answer out of this! This fuckin sucks! :( Damn this as I am typing- my eyes are burning and trying to fight the tears not to let come out. I can't cry. Why not? Is it because I am numb or what? jeez. But you know what? I have to stay strong because TJ need me and he will be here tomorrow.. I hope I can make it thru the night.. Oh man. shit.

And this is not all. Yesterday was the annivesary of my cousin Crystal's Death. It's been 15 years since she have been gone. She is forever missed dearly. I can't believe it's been that long already. As it seems like yesterday when she had passed away from the freak accident. I really wish she is here as she is my best friend, my childhood playmate, like sister, and more to me. I wish she is not gone because I really needed her so much at this shitty time. :(

You know what, Ok.. Actually I can't deal with this so I'm gonna stop for now, ok.

Cya around...

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com