Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rainy Weekend...

Can you believe it is raining in August? Yes I am not kidding! Wow! What a MAJOR change that is as it is always hot by this time of the year. We usually have the heat wave by now. Matter of fact, We did had the heat wave the last 3 weeks as it was in 100's plus heat index and the high was 109 with heat index excedding over 110's. Damn! Brutually hot! Argh!

I am kinda glad it had cool down as I love cool weather as I can always sleep better in cool weather compare to hot weather I can't? :( Whooooooo Hooooooo.. Right now the temperature is only 68. I am LOVING it! :)

Good news! I finally get to sleep some this morning as I went to bed after 4 AM and woke up after 11 AM but I still need more sleep as I only had 16 hours of sleep the last 4 days. I will be ok- I hope! I am still sad but I will get thru this eventually one way or another with help. Sigh! :(


TJ will start school next week. He is looking forward going back to school and getting back in the routine. Hard to believe that Summer is almost over! I already saw the 7 sisters constellation coming up on the horizon so Fall is coming. I am so looking forward to Fall. Leaves changes colors and falling down. Beautiful sights to see! I can't wait to go sighseeing. :) Fall is my favorite season but not looking forward to my birthday, LOL.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday wherever you are at. Have a great day!

As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com