Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday's here! Grr

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Monday Graphics


Hi Everyone,

My weekend was fine but TJ, my son is not. Poor kid is sick with sore throat and didn't feel well. I have been tending to him and fixing him soups and bringing him drinks to keep him hydrated. Now He is back at his father's house for the week. I only hope it is not serious. :(

It had gotten hot again and I am not real happy about it. :( I really can't wait for Fall to be here! I am SO looking forward to cool nights. Seriously. LOL. I will be happy when it is here! hehe! Hard to believe that Summer is almost over. School had started and Labor day is upon us already. Dang! Before long Halloween will be here which is my favorite Holiday. I don't know what I will dress up this year. I gotta find something, LOL. Any suggestions? hehe! :P

Well for Labor Day weekend- I don't know what we will plan to do- maybe go swimming and have a cook out or something. I will figure something out. I know it is this weekend. LOL. Kinda last minute, oh well! Lmao! Remember I like to take one day at a time. so :P heheh!

I guess I will stop for now so hope all of you have a great week! Take care and have a great afternoon! :)

As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com