Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rainy Tuesday


Hi everyone,

Yep it is raining! Weird August but I AM LOVING IT. heh! It look like October weather is here because it's been in mid 80's and 60's at night time. 2 nights ago it was 58 degrees. UNBELIVABLE! It does help so much because my a/c is broken so you can imagine me being a bitch. Stay away from me! Beware!!! LOL. Just kidding. Hey Mother Nature- Cool weather PLEASE STAY!!! :) I LOVE YOU!!!! haha! :P

Just let you know I am physcially ok but tired as I didn't sleep well the last few nights due to insomina. Even though I went to doctor yesterday and got my medicine. My dr said it will help me to sleep. It didn't do the job! :( I have to go back to doctor in 2 weeks for the follow up care. It is kinda too soon to see if this will help me especially with my depression and insomina. So wait and see! Of course I will keep you all updated ok? :)

I noticed that Arkansas doesn't have Deaf coffee Chats? There is one in Fort Smith but not have one in Central Arkansas? Oh dang! So I decided to go ahead and set it up for fun and see if everyone will come and join. It is in Yahoo groups called DeafCoffeeArkansas. Maybe this will be a ritual. I hope. It would be good to see everyone even once a month to see what is up and all that. For those of you who read this- Please spread the words, Thank you. :)

TJ started school yesterday and I was told he like his teacher and school so all is good. :) I can't wait to hear all of the details Friday when I see him. I hope he is having fun. :)

I hope all of you have a great day! Take care!

As always,
Ginger :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com